Wednesday, May 3, 2017

AFC Championship > School

Some seniors cut class for the AFC championship parade. Days later their picture appeared on the front page of the Green Hills News. Charlie came home for lunch that day. I gave him a copy and he took it back with him to school. About that time my phone rang and it was Mr. Regen calling to tell me Charlie had cut class. He would get demerits and Saturday School. I told him I knew and that Charlie was on his way back to school with something to show him. Mr. Regen said, "I am looking out my window and Charlie is running through the parking lot waving something over his head." It was the Green Hills News with the said seniors proudly smiling on the front page; faces painted, Titans flag flying, jerseys and all!

submitted by Sarah Ann Ezzell

Blog Archive