Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You Just Got Sacked

John Smithwick (class president) started a Mrs. Lowry English class with the following: Mrs Lowry, why don't you ask Rhoads what happened this weekend. I had gotten into a little bit of trouble and was fairly vague in response to Mrs Lowry when she asked me what had happened. Even with my vague response, she knew I had not been doing the right thing. I sat on the front row, in the middle. She walked up to me - stood right in front of me and said, "Rhoads, do you want to graduate with the rest of your class. You are on the five yard line. You just dropped back and you got sacked." She then went on to remind me that I was a representative of MBA and should act accordingly. I learned my lesson, but will always remember as will my classmates Mrs Lowry telling me I got sacked.

-submitted by Rhoads Hall '89

Blog Archive