Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ms. Kit

Many of my fondest memories on The Hill came from the many hours my friends and I would spend in Mrs. Lechleiter's office during our free periods. We would talk and joke around, work on our homework (according to Mrs. Lechleiter, the answer to all our math problems is always 4), and of course eat candy and play with her multitude of toys and puzzles. I also really enjoyed the opportunities to greet prospective students and their parents as they came into the admissions office. We would be able to add valuable insight into life on The Hill from a student's perspective. Not only was it a great way to spend our free time, but I feel like that time has influenced me for life after MBA as well as left a lasting impact on The Hill.

submitted by Will Granbery '11

Blog Archive